NautaDutilh's Restructuring & Insolvency Team
Current economic developments can lead to complex and unexpected situations. Situations that suddenly cast a shadow over the business. When difficult times arrive it is important that any problems are promptly recognised and that properly prepared measures are taken. This includes obtaining answers to questions such as:
- How can restructuring transactions be given the best format?
- Are directors, supervisory directors, shareholders or banks accountable for their actions prior to a bankruptcy?
- How strong is the issued collateral given to the bank?
- Can a binding agreement be realised for creditors from various countries?
- Is a ‘debt for equity’ or a ‘debt for debt’ swap possible?