We’re constantly on the lookout for talented graduates - those who are prepared to go the extra mile for clients, who dig deeper, and who won’t take “no” for an answer. We’re looking for people who share not only our passion and enthusiasm for the law but also our sense of fun. In short, people like us.
To view our vacancies, click here.
You may be asking yourself what we’re looking for. Well, to start :
- A healthy dose of ambition;
- A willingness to learn and grow;
- Good academic results;
- A law degree from a Belgian university (completed or expected);
- You are at ease in French and Dutch and have excellent knowledge of (written and spoken) English;
- Good team spirit;
- A sense of humour.
What we offer:
- High profile cases;
- Continuous learning opportunities (coaching, seminars, training program);
- Support of a highly professional team;
- A stimulating and open work culture;
- Attractive package within a professional working environment.
Summer internships & Traineeships
- Are you a law student in the fourth or fifth year of your studies?
Then you should get in touch with us for a Summer Internship. Please send us your curriculum vitae, a motivation letter and transcripts of your grades of each year at university.
- Are you a junior with legal talent, who is ready for the real world?
Then you should get in touch with us for a Traineeship. Please send us your curriculum vitae, a motivation letter, transcripts of your grades of each year at university and a writing sample.
- Are you a lawyer who is looking for a new challenge?
We are always looking for ambitious lawyers!
We promise to send you an answer within two weeks after having received your application.
You like to join us as a legal secretary or as a staff member? We are always looking for new talent! Spontaneous applications are more than welcome.
Just send an e-mail with your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch!
For more information on vacancies or for general information on NautaDutilh Brussels don't hesitate to contact our HR department.
| Sabine Geerts
+32 2 566 8815
| Yana Kornaraki
+32 2 566 8845