A Relais Student is a link between students on campus and NautaDutilh. Relais Students are the first to receive relevant information about NautaDutilh, which they pass on to their fellow students. This information concerns events organised by NautaDutilh throughout the year, such as:
- NautaDutilh’s Interuniversity Moot Court Competition;
- NautaDutilh’s Masterclass;
- on-campus job fairs;
- summer internships & traineeships;
To this end, the Relais Students have access to relevant NautaDutilh communications materials (posters, flyers, and emails) for distribution to fellow students. Serving as a Relais Student will provide you with an opportunity to communicate in an original way with your fellow students about NautaDutilh.
In short, a Relais Student:
- plays an active role in campus life;
- is motivated and dynamic;
- is committed and has strong organizational skills;
- shows initiative; and
- is willing to develop a lasting relationship with NautaDutilh.