We use the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), which define global priorities and aspirations for 2030 to address economic, social, and environmental challenges as starting point for our actions within the four pillars of our Sustainability & CSR policy and Impact Programme. We are committed to reducing the potential negative impact of our choices and to increasing the positive impact we can create. In doing so, we focus on SDGs 4, 5, 13, and 16. Through our actions and choices, we also have an impact on other SDGs.
- SDG 4 We contribute to equal access to education through partnerships and community involvement activities.
- SDG 5 Our commitment to gender equality – and to equality in general – is reflected in the employment conditions for our people as well as in our pro bono work and community involvement initiatives.
- SDG 7 Our Benelux Energy & Natural Resources team, Hydrogen team and Sustainable Business & Climate Change team are actively involved in the energy transition, through work for our clients as well as through pro bono work.
- SDG 12 We integrate sustainability criteria in our procurement policy in order to make our operations more sustainable.
- SDG 13 We are committed to making our operations more sustainable. In our client and pro bono work, climate action is one of our focus areas.
- SDG 16 As a law firm, contributing to access to justice for all is at the heart of what we do. It is also a key focus in our pro bono work.
- SDG 17 We engage in partnerships to bring about positive change, both in our client work and in our CSR activities.