- We publish a Sustainability & CSR report in line with our ambition to be transparent about our goals and performance.
- We work towards a CSRDcompliant report in 2026 (for the year 2025), including a stakeholder consultation.
- We are committed to and promote ESG awareness and compliance in our work for clients.
- Our Sustainable Business & Climate Change team plays a leading role in further developing our ESG strategy.
- We set targets for gender diversity and cultural diversity.
- We have a roughly 50f/50m talent pipeline.
- We have a safe and inclusive workplace.
- We will carry out a zero measurement regarding the cultural diversity of our workforce.
- We further professionalise our I&D policy.
- We refine our strategy and roadmap (including action plan) together with our I&D specialist.
- CSR is part of (1) our training and development programme and (2) our fringe benefits.
- We create clarity regarding career paths and provide guidance along the way.
- We value CSR work in assessments.
- We invest in the development of our people (including training on leadership, behaviour and inclusiveness and feedback trainings).
- We take the specific needs of our female talent and young parents into account.
- We invest in the well-being of our people, including through our flexible working policy.
- We measure employee engagement and company pride.
- We reduce the carbon emissions from our own operations.
- We aim for ‘net zero’ by 2050.
- We aim for a 55% reduction by 2030 compared to 2019 (intermediary target).
- We balance remaining emissions with offsets.
- We formulate a concrete action plan. Actions are prioritised based on their carbon reduction impact.
- We adopt and implement a sustainable procurement policy.
- We will increase the number of participants (legal professionals and business support professionals) in the Impact Programme in 2023.
- We will raise awareness through a firm-wide communication campaign.
- We aim for a total of 3,000 Impact Hours (compared to 2,060 hours in 2022).
- 20% of the legal professionals are involved in pro bono work (compared to 12.5% in 2022).
- 25% of colleagues use at least one Impact Day.