Hydrogen and fuel cell technologies have significant potential to enable the transition to a clean, low-carbon energy system. Businesses are faced with the challenges of constantly evolving regulatory frameworks. We assist our clients across the full spectrum of this developing sector, from the “engineer, built and operate phase” of new infrastructure, to designing new trade and certification models, to evaluating existing hydrogen supply chains and strategies.
This is what we offer our clients:
- Regulatory advice (e.g. relating to ETS, health & safety regulations and environmental regulations).
- Advice on subsidies and taxation aspects.
- Advice on permits.
- Expertise on real estate law aspects specific for hydrogen businesses.
- Drafting and review of related project finance documentation, corporate and finance structuring.
- Drafting and review of documentation in hydrogen related M&A transactions.
- Advice on competition law aspects.