The real estate and infrastructure sector plays a vital role in the ESG-driven transition. Real estate funds, financers, contractors, developers and other stakeholders are faced with the challenge of changing regulations to build greener infrastructures.
This is what we offer our clients:
- Assistance on sustainable real estate and infrastructure transactions.
- Advice on sustainable real estate and infrastructure financing, including the review and drafting of documentation.
- Drafting of real estate contracts, including specific provisions on ESG-related elements of the real estate objects.
- Regulatory (compliance) advice on the new energy related aspects of infrastructure and real estate projects.
- Public procurement advice.
- Advice on property law aspects of renewable energy (such as the structuring of cables and pipelines and solar installations).
- Assist on all aspects of dispute resolution, including litigation risk assessment, advice on risk mitigation strategies and representation in all tiers of the judicial system and in arbitration.