On Tuesday 12 May, 2 pm, NautaDutilh Avocats Luxembourg is hosting a webinar organised by the Paperjam Club, on the management and negotiatiation of IT and other outsourcing contracts.
During this webinar, our experts Vincent Wellens, IP & Tech Law Partner, and Carmen Schellekens, IP & Tech Law Senior Associate, will discuss the main legal aspects of an IT project by going through its consecutive phases and detailing the legal points of attention per phase. This will include a detailed, yet practical review of both the most common clauses to any type of IT contract, and the clauses that are linked to a specific type of IT contract (e.g. software development and outsourcing).
- Better understand the standard clauses in IT contracts;
- Ask yourself the right questions in the negotiation and management of IT contracts;
- Formulate the right answers and, as a result, be better positioned in discussions with the other contractual party or parties;
- Understand which clauses are particularly important depending on the type of IT contract concerned;
- Provide some tips to use when writing IT contracts.
Please note, this webinar is now sold out. However, if you wish to learn more, please contact our experts by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome the opportunity to answer any questions you might have.