Being listed, everyday life
As part of the TechShare programme 2016-2017, the 5th session will take place on 21st February 2017 and will be organised by NautaDutilh and Euronext Brussels.
The objective of this session is to understand the day-to-day functioning of markets (opening/closing trading sessions, fixing/continuous trading, indices, liquidity contracts, block trading etc.) as well as the legal impact of being listed.
19h00-19h05 Introduction by Alain Baetens Head of Listing, Belgium
19h05-20h30 Intervention by:
- Vincent Van Dessel, Chairman and CEO Euronext Brussels
- Johan Verschelden, Director Belgian Market Development
- Elke Janssens, Partner NautaDutilh
- Nicolas de Crombrugghe, Partner NautaDutilh
- KBC Securities (to be confirmed)
20h30-21h30 Walking Dinner