Outsourcing in the Financial Sector
NautaDutilh Luxembourg is organising a breakfast seminar on outsourcing in the financial sector, which will take place on Wednesday, 10 May 2017.
The seminar will cover the following topics:
- the new statutory "outsourcing exception" to bank secrecy and other professional secrecy obligations in the financial sector;
- outsourcing and the prudential principles of central administration and internal governance;
- the forthcoming CSSF cloud circular;
- the amendment of the other outsourcing related CSSF circulars 05/178 and 12/552;
- the impact of the new EU General Data Protection Regulation on outsourcing in the financial sector.
08:30 Registration and breakfast
10:00 Discussion and Q&A
- Vincent Wellens – Technology & IP Partner
- Jad Nader - Banking & Finance Counsel
- Carmen Schellekens – Technology & IP Associate
- Barbara Giroud – Technology & IP Associate
Sofitel Luxembourg Europe
4, Rue du Fort Niedergrunewald
Quartier Européen Nord
Plateau de Kirchberg
For more information or to register, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.