Meet the Experts session Knowledge for Growth
Everyone knows that collaboration and knowledge are keys to success.
Indeed, in order to launch an idea or concept, companies active in the life sciences sector need not only technical and scientific know-how and of course sufficient funding but also legal expertise. Most entrepreneurs are aware of this fact but, based on our experience, tend to lose sight of it in their hectic day-to-day lives. Having a single point of contact can be helpful in this regard.
At this year’s Knowledge for Growth conference, to be held on 17 May 2018 in Ghent, our legal experts will be teaming up with business specialists to offer personalised "Meet the Experts" sessions covering crucial aspects of company life (fundraising and acquisitions, the negotiation of research and licensing agreements, data protection, taxation and tax incentives for innovation, and of course regulatory compliance).
Meet the experts:
- Elke Janssens (legal aspects of investments, company sales and term sheets, and, more in general, public and private M&A, corporate law, equity capital markets and corporate governance)
- Florence Verhoestraete (IP strategy, collaborative research and licensing)
- Ken Lioen (general tax matters, tax incentives and tax structures), teamed up with funding advisor David Gay (MINT)
- Christel Brion (regulatory affairs, IP and licensing), teamed up with pharmaceutical regulatory consultant Ingrid Theeuwes (PhAra)
- Heidi Waem (privacy & data protection, e-commerce and contracts), teamed up with user experience specialist Reynald Lemaire (Anaïs Digital)
On this occasion, we'll answer your legal and business questions and provide pragmatic, practical advice.
Come meet experienced legal and business experts. Learn from us and let us learn from you in return.