The latest IFLR rankings reconfirm NautaDutilh’s leadership in key markets, with 41 individuals and 17 practice areas ranked.
Managing partner Lieke van der Velden says: 'Having 41 of our lawyers recognised for their expertise and leadership, and maintaining top tier positions for 17 of our teams in this year's IFLR1000 shows the continued trust clients put in our collective. We look forward to continuing to work together!'
As IFLR releases their results in batches, this brings the total of NautaDutilh rankings in the 2022 IFLR1000 guide to seven tier-one rankings:
- Project Development (the Netherlands)
- Capital Markets: Structured Finance and Securitisation (the Netherlands)
- Capital Markets: Equity (the Netherlands)
- Capital Markets: Equity (Belgium)
- Financial Services Regulatory (the Netherlands)
- M&A (the Netherlands)
- Restructuring & Insolvency (the Netherlands)
In addition to practice group rankings, 25 of our lawyers ranked as Market leaders or Highly regarded, the highest recognition awarded by IFLR. Moreover, one lawyer was recognised as Rising star due to his involvement in notable deals throughout the past year.
For more information, visit the IFLR website.