NautaDutilh appoints five partners
NautaDutilh is pleased to announce the appointment of two new partners and three associate partners.
The two new partners are both based at NautaDutilh Brussels. Their appointment is an acknowledgment of their contribution to the firm and a sign that NautaDutilh is committed to retaining and promoting the best legal talent. Moreover, it reflects an increased client demand in the area of litigation, restructuring, corporate M&A and finance law.
- Sophie Jacmain (44) - litigation & arbitration
- Nicolas de Crombrugghe (39) - banking & finance, Corporate M&A
One new associate partner is based in the Netherlands. The other new associate partners are based at NautaDutilh Avocats Luxembourg, which has a flourishing practice and is noted for its responsive, international approach. These appointments further boost NautaDutilh Avocats Luxembourg, especially in the field of corporate law advice, restructurings, private equity and IP and ICT regulations.
- Jaco Belder (39) - banking & finance
- Romain Sabatier (38) - corporate and M&A
- Vincent Wellens (36) - IP/ICT regulation