48 practice groups and 34 lawyers from NautaDutilh’s Benelux offices are included in the 2021 edition of The Legal 500’s EMEA guide.
Our offices reached a total of 17 tier 1, 18 tier 2, 12 tier 3 and 1 tier 4 positions.
Many of our lawyers received a special mention: 25 Leading Individuals including six new ones. Two new hall of fame mentions, which makes a total of four, three Rising stars and four Next Generation Partners.
A special congratulations to Sabrina Legerstee and Pierre de Pauw who are mentioned as Rising stars for the first time. Philippe Péters, Didier de Vliegher, Paul Olden and Robert van Galen are included in the Hall of Fame this year.
You can view the full rankings here.
Comments from clients include:
- ‘The knowledge and experience but also the human interaction makes it very pleasant to work with NautaDutilh. In our dialogues they are not only a partner but also a sparring partner.’
- 'The firm provides professionalism, relationships and ability to adapt a legal mindset in a complex case with diverse financial, legal and reputational drivers. It has the capability to work with professional counterparts from public affairs etc. accordingly. Out-of-the-box ideas and perspectives in a balanced challenge/support way. Good personal relationships help to facilitate open and frank discussions about dilemmas and ways to achieve the desired objectives.’
- ‘Notable are the quality and responsiveness of their partner-led advice, consistency of their team and their pan-Benelux presence.’
- 'Hands-on mentality. Very good availability. The team had a proactive attitude in finding a workable solution for our situation.’
- ‘Their combined knowledge and ability to find fitting solutions are well-known and the reason they are asked to provide counsel on most if not all transactions in the Dutch market.’
We would like to thank our clients for their positive feedback and continued trust and support. We look forward to continuing to work with you.
About The Legal 500
The purpose of The Legal 500 is to help in-house lawyers and legal teams find the right advisors through law firm rankings and editorial. Rankings are based on client feedback from 300,000 in-house peers and access to law firm's deals and confidential matters, which are independently assessed by their researchers. More information about the research can be found here.