NautaDutilh has been shortlisted for Netherlands Firm of the Year at the IFLR Europe Awards 2021. IFLR1000 also shortlisted NautaDutilh for Deal of the year in six categories:
- High-yield deal of the year: Altice France
- High-yield deal of the year: ThyssenKrupp Elevators
- Loan deal of the year: VTTI
- M&A deal of the year: Global Blue – Far Point
- M&A deal of the year: Just Eat / Takeaway.com
- Private equity deal of the year: Blackstone / NIBC
The IFLR Europe Awards showcase the most innovative firms and deals and are based on a combination of submissions and research by IFLR.
Managing partner Petra Zijp comments: "These nominations show that from different areas of expertise, from Loan Finance and Private Equity through Corporate M&A to Capital Markets, we advised on the most prominent deals of the past year. I am proud of our teams who, even under sometimes difficult circumstances, were able to come up with legally innovative solutions and achieve the best results for our clients."
The winners of the IFLR Europe Awards 2021 will be announced on 29 April at a virtual awards ceremony. For an overview of all nominees, please click here.