Through this competition, NautaDutilh introduces law students to some of the skills necessary for the practice of law.
Moot Court Competition
In 2021, we will hold our 12th annual Interuniversity Moot Court Competition.
Through this competition, NautaDutilh introduces law students to some of the skills necessary for the practice of law (including legal analysis, pleading, and the ability to anticipate questions).
20 students from universities of Antwerp, Brussels, Gent, Hasselt and Leuven will be selected to plead a case before a jury composed of law professors, judges and legal practitioners. The winner is offered a summer internship at NautaDutilh, as well as an iPadAir offered by LexGo.
The winner of the 2019 edition was Niel Laenen, from the University of Leuven (KUL).
For more information, contact your local VRG (Brussels, Leuven, Ghent), Themis Hasselt or Elsa Antwerp. Click here to view the video.
• 2021 - ???
• 2019 - Niel Laenen (KUL)
• 2018 - Jimmy Cardinaels (KUL)
• 2017 - Tammy Philipsen (UHasselt)
• 2016 - Jill Leen (UHasselt)
• 2015 - Eva Van der Meulen (UGent)
• 2014 - Laurene Meeuwissen (UHasselt)
• 2013 - Ingmar Samyn (KUL)
• 2012 - Karen Paridaen (KUL)
• 2011 - Jeroen Villé (UGent)
• 2010 - Francis Westelinck (VUB)