Get inspired by leaders and key players in the life sciences sector during the NautaDutilh Life Sciences Tuesdays. On 5 consecutive Tuesdays in November and December from 16:30 – 17.30 hours CET, we, in collaboration with global law firm Cooley and HollandBio, will host panels and workshops on 5 topics of relevance for companies, investors, advisors and other key players in the life sciences sector.
For more information about the other sessions, please click here.
Tuesday, 10 November we will have a M&A panel discussion on:
'Funding alternatives and trends in M&A'
Join a panel discussion on the latest trends in funding alternatives and M&A in the USA, UK and the Netherlands. Royalty-financing transactions, structured option deals, venture debt and SPAC transactions are just some of the topics that will be discussed.
- Gregory Weinhoff, Co-founder, CFO, CBO Arvelle Therapeutics
- Geert-Jan Mulder, Managing Partner Forbion Capital
- Michal Berkner, Partner Cooley
- Nooman Haque,Head of Life Sciences Banking, Silicon Valley Bank
- Jan de Kerpel, Managing Director Kempen
- Sybren de Beurs, Partner NautaDutilh
Please register for one or more Life Sciences Tuesdays by sending an
e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to virtually welcoming you during the NautaDutilh Life Sciences Tuesdays, starting on Tuesday, 3 November.
If you have any questions, please contact Maud Akkerman via email@example.com.