Since the SFDR introduction in 2021, we assist investment fund managers, asset managers, insurers, pension funds and financial advisors with their ESG-disclosures. In 2022 respectively 2023, the Taxonomy Regulation and the Delegated Regulation under the SFDR entered into force. As of 2024, further ESG-disclosure requirements will become applicable under the CSRD. We help our clients stay up to date with the developing regulations (including the CSDDD) and prepare the relevant disclosures.
Our team of experts will:
- Draft and review SFDR disclosures such as product documentation, fund prospectus and
- Principal Adverse Impact (PAI) statements
- Advise on and draft periodic reports under SFDR
- Advise on, draft and review ESG-disclosures in the annual account statements
- Assist in the integration of ESG preferences in KYC processes under the Financial Instruments