Naomi Asscheman works as an associate within our Corporate / M&A practice group. Since September 2021 she works at our London office after working at the Rotterdam office since January 2018.
Naomi has a focus on private international and national M&A transactions. She advises both national and international clients on a variety of corporate matters, among which she assists with due diligence investigations, the drafting of commercial contracts as well as advising on corporate governance matters. In addition, she has an interest in investment funds.
Besides working on transactions, Naomi spends a substantial number of her hours on CSR-matters. She is an active member of our CSR committee.
Naomi worked/is working on the following transactions:
- contemplated merger between RTL and Talpa, as lawyer of RTL
- sale of High Tech Campus Eindhoven by Marcel Boekhoorn to the American investment manager Oaktree Capital Management
- sale of Royal CSK to Royal DSM (best deal mid-market 2020), as lawyer of Royal CSK
- sale of Framelco to Bluestar Adisseo, as legal counsel of the Snijders family
- sale of Rotterdam Short Sea Terminals to Blue Ocean Capital, as lawyer of the seller Steinweg Ports International
- purchase of Prins Group and Stolze, as lawyer of the purchaser HAL Investments
- purchase of Codian Robotics B.V., as lawyer of the purchaser ABB
- purchase of Roadmap Holding B.V., as lawyer of the purchaser Emburse
- purchase of Frigo Group, as lawyer of the purchaser Lineage Logistics
- purchase of NMi and Triskelion, as lawyer of the purchaser Levine Leichtman Capital Partners
What others say
The legal counsel of a Dutch investment fund stated that Naomi is "always on the ball" and praised her legal finesse. The Director of Legal & HR of a big media concern admires the fact that she is able to manage complex deals with many stakeholders, is always on top of the deal, remains calm and bright at all times, negotiates on the basis of legal arguments rather than emotions and never lets go.
Other about Naomi
Naomi obtained a Master's degree in Civil Law at the University of Leiden and her bachelor degree at the Erasmus University of Rotterdam.