Jinne van Belle joined the NautaDutilh finance team in 2012 where he specialises in leveraged finance and corporate lending. He furthermore advises on fund finance, asset finance and restructuring transactions.
Jinne was based in the London office of NautaDutilh in 2012-2013 and has been seconded to the London offices of a major US law firm in 2015. He completed a postgraduate programme in financing and security in 2017 (cum laude) and is a member of the NautaDutilh Private Equity Team and Restructuring & Insolvency Team.
- Advising a syndicate of international lenders on the high profile restructuring and recapitalisation of Dutch shipbuilder Royal IHC
- Advising Achmea on its EUR 1bn sustainability linked financing provided by a syndicate of international lenders
- Advising Expereo International on the financing of its acquisition of Global Telecom Services
- Advising Keensight Capital on the financing of its acquisition of a majority stake in RAM Infotechnology
- Advising Nouryon on its EUR 1.5bn refinancing as part of the spin-out of its base chemicals business Nobian
- Advising Advent on the financing of its USD 2.7bn acquisition of the Nielsen Global Connect Business