Koen Biesma Senior Associate
Koen Biesma works as a candidate civil law notary in the London office and is part of the corporate law practice group. Koen frequently provides advice on national and cross-border restructurings, (de-)mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate governance and finance.
Recent matters that Koen worked on include:
- trivago – advising on IPO on NASDAQ
- Instone Real Estate Group – advising on IPO on Frankfurt Stock Exchange
- Pharming Group – advising on secondary listing on NASDAQ
- Thermo Fisher / Patheon – advising Thermo Fisher with public offer for Patheon (NYSE listed)
- McDermott / CB&I – advising McDermott with business combination with CB&I
- Saxo Bank / BinckBank – advising BinckBank with public offer by Saxo Bank
- Sanofi / Kiadis Pharma – advising Sanofi with public offer for Kiadis Pharma (Euronext Amsterdam listed)
- Expro / Frank's International – advising Frank's International on business combination with Expro
- SSU / Yucaipa – advising SIGNA Sports United on merger with Yucaipa (deSPAC transaction)
- KKR / Teslin / Accell Group – advising Accell Group with the public by a consortium led by KKR
Koen graduated in 2016 from the University of Amsterdam in notarial law and joined NautaDutilh's Amsterdam office in January 2017. In 2021, he completed a course on corporate and business law at the Grotius Academy (with honours). As of September 2022, Koen works at NautaDutilh's London office.