Koen Biesma works as a candidate civil law notary at the Amsterdam office and is part of the corporate law practice group. Koen frequently provides advice on national and cross-border restructurings, (de-)mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate governance and finance.
Recent matters that Koen worked on include:
- trivago – advising on IPO on NASDAQ
- Instone Real Estate Group – advising on IPO on Frankfurt Stock Exchange
- Pharming Group – advising on secondary listing on NASDAQ
- Thermo Fisher / Patheon – advising Thermo Fisher with public offer for Patheon (NYSE listed)
- McDermott / CB&I – advising McDermott with business combination with CB&I
- Saxo Bank / BinckBank – advising BinckBank with public offer by Saxo Bank
- Sanofi / Kiadis Pharma – advising Sanofi with public offer for Kiadis Pharma (Euronext Amsterdam listed)
- Expro / Frank's International – advising Frank's International on business combination with Expro
- SSU / Yucaipa – advising SIGNA Sports United on merger with Yucaipa (deSPAC transaction)
Koen graduated in 2016 from the University of Amsterdam in notarial law and joined NautaDutilh in January 2017. In 2021, he completed a course on corporate and business law at the Grotius Academy (with honours).