As a member of NautaDutilh's Corporate/M&A Department, Jacqueline Clement has represented pharmaceutical, tech, telecom, and media clients on numerous matters related to acquisitions, joint ventures, and domestic and cross-border mergers. Jacqueline has also advised PE firms and financial institutions on a variety of complex finance transactions.
Jacqueline studied corporate law at Maastricht University and joined NautaDutilh following graduation. She began in the Finance Department where she spent nearly 2 years learning the intricacies of advising banks and investors on cross border lending, capital markets transactions, and acquisition finance matters. After transferring to the Corporate/M&A Department, Jacqueline was able to leverage her background to advise clients on multi-national reorganizations, internal restructurings, and insolvency matters with a focus on the Life Sciences and Private Equity industries.
From February 2016 until March 2017, Jacqueline was in NautaDutilh's New York office where she advised her clients on the Dutch law aspects of US originated or US coordinated corporate M&A and finance transactions.
Notable recent matters include representing:
- Vodafone on its joint venture with Liberty Global in respect of their Dutch operations
- Two Dutch entrepreneurs in their acquisition of the former formula one race track, Circuit Park Zandvoort in the Netherlands
- Charlesbank Capital Partners' in its acquisition of Polyconcept
- A large global animal health company in its complex cross-border restructuring
- Coca-Cola's European partners with their listing on Euronext Amsterdam, Euronext London, and several Spanish stock exchanges
- Sif Holding N.V. with their listing on Euronext Amsterdam
- WellinQ Holding on the Benics Capital backed Management Buy Out of the WellinQ Group
- Carlyle Group on the financing of their acquisition of global packaging supplier, Chesapeake
Jacqueline graduated from the Faculty of Law of Maastricht University in 2012 (with highest honors). Jacqueline is admitted to the Amsterdam Bar.