David van Dijk heads the firm's International Real Estate Group. He is based out of London and Amsterdam.
He specialises in commercial real estate, with emphasis on investments, investment funds, project development, asset management, property finance as well as real estate related litigation.
David was admitted to the Amsterdam Bar in 1996, after graduating from Leiden University. He holds a master's degree in Real Estate Investments (MRE). He is a member of the firm's Supervisory Board. He is also a member of the President's Panel of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) Dispute Resolution Services. From 2010 until 2014 he chaired the RICS Netherlands Ethical Advisory Committee (Kristal).
David van Dijk is ranked in tier 1 by Chambers in the category Real Estate - The Netherlands and "highly recommended" for transactional work.
• "David van Dijk has made an impression on the market with his leadership on major deals"
• "the team combines zoning, tax, environmental, finance and corporate expertise to deliver an all-encompassing real estate service"
• "particularly strong in the funds area"
• "fast, commercial and driven"
Legal 500 EMEA:
• "outstanding analytical skills ..."
• "extremely responsive, personable and knowledgeable"
• "practice head David van Dijk always ensures there is a top lawyer on every deal"