Nina Kielman is a Tax Partner resident in our Amsterdam office. Her practice has a transactional focus. She specialises in equity and debt capital market transactions, major public and private M&A transactions, corporate reorganisations and complex cross-border transactions.
She advises both Dutch and international clients on domestic and cross-border mandates.
Her record includes representing:
- a.s.r. on its business combination with Aegon Nederland
- New Amsterdam Pharma, Next.e.GO, Allego and SIGNA Sports United on their listing through a deSPAC
- HAL on its public offer for Boskalis
- Accell Group on its take private by KKR
- Nobian on setting up HyCC, the hydrogen joint venture with Macquarie's Green Investment Group
What others say
Clients describe Nina as "a strong M&A tax lawyer" with "the creativity to propose pragmatic solutions for appropriately addressing complex technical issues in complex transactions" (The Legal 500, 2022).
More about Nina
Nina is actively involved in the Foreign Lawyers Forum of the American Bar Association, Section of Taxation. She is a vice-chair for a number of years. From 2015 to 2018, she worked in the Firm's New York office. Her work frequently involves partnering with U.S law firms. Nina graduated with an LLM degree in Dutch private law and Dutch tax law from the University of Amsterdam in 2010. In 2011, she joined NautaDutilh. She is admitted to the Amsterdam Bar and the Dutch Association of Tax Advisers (NOB).