Edger Kleijer is associate partner in NautaDutilh’s Corporate M&A Group. Edger focuses on domestic and international mergers and acquisitions. Edger takes a special interest in transactions involving financial institutions and other institutions that are subject to financial regulatory law. He also has experience advising banks, insurers, intermediaries, payment service providers and private equity funds on financial regulatory law.
Recent experiences include advising:
- a.s.r. on its acquisition of Generali Netherlands;
- Staalbankiers on the sale of its private banking business to Van Lanschot;
- Van Lanschot on the acquisition of the Dutch private banking business of UBS;
- Lombard Odier on the sale of its Dutch private banking business to InsingerGillisen;
- ABN AMRO on its disposal of the ABN AMRO Escrow & Settlement business to Intertrust.
Edger is a Leiden University graduate and joined NautaDutilh in 2005. Edger successfully completed a specialisation course on corporate and enterprise law organized by the Grotius Academy.