Joost works in NautaDutilh’s corporate department specializing in mergers, acquisitions, divestments and joint ventures. Joost regularly advises clients on cross-border auction sales, leveraged buy outs, public offers and capital market transactions as well as corporate governance and general corporate law matters.
Joost’s recent work includes advising:
- Van Wijnen and its shareholders on the sale to HAL Investments
- Advent and Cinven on the acquisition of ThyssenKrupp's elevator business
- Nouryon on the sale of its redispersible polymer powders business to Celanese
- HAL Investments on the sale of its ownership interest in GrandVision to EssilorLuxottica
- VvAA on the sale of its life insurance business to a.s.r.
- BasicFit on the acquisition of Fitland
- Bain Capital on the acquisition of DSM Sinochem
- Vivendi on the acquisition of Paylogic
- Toray on the acquisition of Ten Cate Advanced Composite
- Aegon, a.s.r., NN and Vivat on the sale of CED Holding to Blackfin
- The State of the Netherlands on the sale of Propertize
- Mylan on its unsolicited public offer for Perrigo
- Thermo Fisher on its public offer for Patheon
- Delta Lloyd on the divestment of its 30% stake in Van Lanschot through a marketed offering
Joost is admitted to the Amsterdam bar.