Joost works in NautaDutilh’s corporate department. He advises clients on mergers, acquisitions, divestments and joint ventures. Joost has broad transactional experience in numerous industries including financial institutions, real estate, retail, pharma, technology and energy. Joost regularly works on cross-border auction sales, public offers, leveraged buy outs and capital market transactions.
Joost’s recent work includes advising:
- Thermo Fisher on its public offer for Patheon N.V.
- Geneba Properties and Catalyst on the block trade and public offer by Frasers Property
- The State of the Netherlands on its sale of Propertize to Lone Star and JP Morgan
- Delta Lloyd on the divestment of its 30% stake in Van Lanschot through a marketed offering
- Mylan on its unsolicited public offer for Perrigo
- Miss Etam on its reverse listing
Joost is admitted to the Amsterdam bar.