Sabrina Legerstee is a senior associate in the Capital Markets team of NautaDutilh. Sabrina is involved in different equity transactions such as IPO's, SPACs, rights offerings, sell downs and follow-on offerings in Europe and the United States. She also advises on debt offerings such as high yield bond offerings, convertible bond offerings, issuing of short and long term notes under commercial paper and EMTN programmes as well as the establishment and updating of these programmes.
In the Legal 500 Guide, clients say "We have worked with Sabrina Legerstee for several years now and she is always a pleasure to work with. She has a commercial approach and always responds in a timely fashion". She has also been praised for her "responsive, diligent and helpful" way of working.
Recent highlights in which she had an essential role include assisting:
- The underwriters in Avantium's EUR 45 million capital raise through a public offering with a priority allocation period, a retail offering and a private placement (April 2022).
- The underwriters with argenx' EUR 115 million Nasdaq IPO and 6 follow-on offerings between May 2017 until March 2022, raising a total of over USD 3.5 billion.
- Grubhub with its merger with Just Eat Takeaway. The merger consideration implies an equity value of approximately USD 7.3 billion (June 2020).
- The underwriters in Fugro's rights offering (December 2020) and its EUR 82 million offering of new depositary receipts (February 2020).
- The underwriters in NIBC's IPO on Euronext Amsterdam (March 2018), and
- With setting up and updating various significant parties' debt issuance programmes, euro medium term notes programmes and commercial paper programmes (amongst which, Prosus, NWB, Citycon and Mercedes-Benz) (since 2017).
Sabrina graduated from Leiden University in 2015 with a specialisation in both European Law and Corporate Law. She joined NautaDutilh 2015 and is admitted to the Amsterdam Bar and completed the Law Firm School. Sabrina spent one year (2018-2019) in NautaDutilh's London office. Sabrina was also seconded as a legal counsel to Uber in Amsterdam in 2019, thereby gaining insights to further strengthen her client focus.