Sabrina Legerstee works in the Capital Markets Group of the Banking & Finance department of NautaDutilh and is specialising in Banking and Securities law, with a focus on both debt and equity related transactions. She advises listed companies (and their shareholders) on their ongoing obligations, is active in the legal opinion practice and is involved in updates of debt issuance (EMTN) programmes.
Prior to joining the Capital Markets Group, she worked at the Corporate M&A Group where she advised clients on national and international mergers and acquisitions, joint-ventures, general corporate law and corporate governance.
Sabrina graduated from Leiden University in January 2015 with a specialisation in both European Law and Corporate Law. She joined NautaDutilh in May 2015 and is admitted to the Amsterdam Bar. She completed the Law Firm School in 2018.
Sabrina's recent representative transactions include assisting:
- the underwriters Citigroup, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, ABN AMRO Bank and ING in NIBC's IPO on Euronext Amsterdam (March 2018)
- Instone Real Estate Group with its EUR 427.9 million placement and listing of its shares on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (February 2018)
- the underwriters Cowen and Company, Piper Jaffray & Co, JMP Securities and Wedbush PacGrow with the NASDAQ IPO of Argenx, already listed on the Brussels Stock Exchange with a market cap of EUR 317 million and one of the biggest public biotechs in each European country, and Argenx's subsequent equity offering ad USD 231 million (May and December 2017)
- Bain Capital on its USD 3.2 bln acquisition and financing of the Diversey Group (September 2017)
- with setting up and updating various significant parties' structured products programmes, debt issuance programmes, euro medium term notes programmes and commercial paper programmes, including for leading public sector banks in the Netherlands (amongst which FMO) (since 2017)