Eline van Marle Associate
Eline van Marle is an associate within the NautaDutilh Capital Markets Group. She specialises in banking and securities law, with a focus on both debt and equity related transactions.
Prior to joining the Capital Markets Group, Eline worked for the NautaDutilh Corporate M&A Group where she specialised in company law and advised clients on national and international mergers and acquisitions, joint-ventures, general contractual matters and corporate governance.
Eline was recently involved in assisting:
- NordVPN on its USD 100 mln financing round against a valuation of EUR 1.6 billion
- ONWARD Medical on its IPO and listing on Euronext Amsterdam and Brussels
- NewAmsterdam Pharma on its de-SPAC that would result in becoming a publicly listed company on Nasdaq
- Pharvaris, Oxitope Pharma and VectorY on several financing rounds and general corporate matters
- Cerba Healthcare on its acquisition of Viroclinics
Eline earned her LLM in Corporate Law from Utrecht University in 2019, after she obtained her bachelor's degree at the Utrecht Law College. She joined NautaDutilh in 2020 and was based in the firm's New York office from March 2020 through February 2021, where she handled cross-border matters involving Dutch corporate law and Dutch law aspects of international finance transactions.
Eline is admitted to the Amsterdam Bar.