Annefleur works in NautaDutilh's Capital Markets team in Amsterdam and specializes in banking and securities law, with a focus on both Equity Capital Markets (ECM) as Debt Capital Markets (DCM). Annefleur is involved in different equity transactions such as IPO's, sell downs and follow-on offerings in Europe and the United States. She also advises on debt offerings such as high yield bond offerings and issuing of short and long term notes under commercial paper and EMTN programmes as well as the establishment and updating of these programmes. She also advises listed companies (and their shareholders) on their ongoing obligations.
Prior to joining the Capital Markets team, Annefleur worked at the Corporate M&A group where she specialized in company law and advised clients on national and international mergers and acquisitions, joint-ventures, general contractual matters and corporate governance.
Annefleur was, among others, involved in the following noteworthy transactions, such as:
- H&M with the establishment of its EUR 2 billion Euro Medium Term Note Programme (July 2020)
- Delisting and Sales Facility for Kardan N.V. (2020)
- Pharming Group N.V. with its EUR 125 mio convertible bond offering (2020)
- Various capital raises by argenx, the latest being the USD 862.5 mio capital raise which marks the largest ECM transaction of a European biotech in history on any exchange (2020)
- AerCap with its USD 240 mio secondary offering and share repurchase (2019)
- Sale of the Blokker chain to CEO Michiel Witteveen (2019)
- ABN AMRO on its acquisition of the Belgian private banking business of Société Générale (2018)
Annefleur graduated from the University of Amsterdam in 2017 with a specialisation in Corporate Law (cum laude). In 2014, Annefleur studied for one semester at LUISS Guido Carli Università in Rome.
Annefleur joined NautaDutilh in November 2017 and is admitted to the Amsterdam Bar.