Frans Ruijs is a member of NautaDutilh M&A and Capital Markets Group. He specialises in corporate law and advises Dutch and international clients on domestic and cross-border M&A and capital markets transactions. He also advises on general contractual, commercial and corporate governance matters.
Some of the recent transactions Frans was involved in include:
- A.s.r accelerated bookbuild offering
- Triodos Bank's listing on a MTF
- Dudok Groepsholding's sale of Peute Recycling to SCG Packaging
- Keensight Capital's acquisition of Symeres
- Louwman Group's joint-venture with Toyota Financial Services
- Apax Partners' acquisition of Odin Group
- Instant Commerce's series A investment round
- Screenpoint Medical's series C investment round
- Docplanner's series F investment round
- SkylineDx's fund raise from Novalis LifeSciences and Van Herk Investments
- Sairopa's company creation and fund raise from Chinook Therapeutics and Van Herk Investments
Prior to joining the NautaDutilh M&A and Capital Markets Group, Frans worked in the Banking & Finance Group in the NautaDutilh London office, where he advised banks, financial institutions, and corporate clients on both domestic and international financing transactions.
Frans holds a degree in Business Law from Tilburg University and Tsinghua University (Beijing, China), as well as a Master's degree in Law & Finance from the University of Amsterdam. He is admitted to the bar in Amsterdam and joined the NautaDutilh London office after graduating.