Rebecca Runa Fernandes Pinto is a senior associate at the Corporate and M&A practice and member of both the Private Equity and Life Sciences & Technology sector teams. She focuses on M&A work, advising on a wide variety of corporate transactions, with a specific emphasis on minority investments.
Rebecca has been involved in assisting:
- Fysicon B.V. and its sole shareholder with the sale of Fysicon B.V. to Canon Medical Systems Corporation
- TPG Capital and its portfolio company, Beaver-Visitec International on the acquisition of Vitreq
- Insight Venture Partners in its Series A financing investment of approximately EUR 20 million in marketing software developer, Bynder
- Charlesbank Capital Partners in its acquisition of Polyconcept
- Acerta Pharma B.V. in connection with the sale of 55% of its shares to AstraZeneca for unconditional payments of USD 4 billion
- Dezima Pharma on its USD 1.5 billion acquisition by Amgen
- Complete Innovations Inc (Fleet Complete) on its acquisition of ITmobile
- Kester Capital in its investment in Factory CRO
- Nordic Capital in connection with the sale of Brink Group B.V.
- SMT Holding on its acquisition of Kuiken Groep from ABN AMRO Participaties
- GIMV on its minority investment in Eurocept
- Pathé on its acquisition of CineMec (2014) and Tivoli and Cinema (2017)