Rebecca Runa Pinto-Noome is partner at the Corporate and M&A practice of NautaDutilh's New York office and member of both the Private Equity and Life Sciences & Technology sector teams. She focuses on M&A work, advising on a wide variety of Dutch corporate transactions, with a specific emphasis on minority investments.
NautaDutilh's Life Sciences team is ranked as tier 1 by The Legal 500. Within this team, corporate experts Ruud Smits and Rebecca Pinto "both deserve special mention for being crisp, clear, and strong communicators and for thinking about how to get the deal done" (Legal 500, 2019).
Rebecca has been involved in assisting:
- SHV Holdings, a family-owned multinational, on the merger of their group company Dyas Holdings B.V. with Oranje-Nassau Energie B.V.
- Gilde Healthcare, Inkef Capital, Johnson & Johnson Innovation - JJDC and M Ventures on the Series A financing of Calypso Biotech
- L Squared Capital Partners and its portfolio company, United Scope LLC on the acquisition of Euromex Optics Group B.V.
- Fysicon B.V. and its sole shareholder with the sale of Fysicon B.V. to Canon Medical Systems Corporation
- TPG Capital and its portfolio company, Beaver-Visitec International on the acquisition of Vitreq
- Insight Venture Partners in its Series A financing investment of approximately EUR 20 million in marketing software developer, Bynder
- Charlesbank Capital Partners in its acquisition of Polyconcept
- Acerta Pharma B.V. in connection with the sale of 55% of its shares to AstraZeneca for unconditional payments of USD 4 billion
- Dezima Pharma on its USD 1.5 billion acquisition by Amgen
- Complete Innovations Inc (Fleet Complete) on its acquisition of ITmobile
- Kester Capital in its investment in Factory CRO
- Nordic Capital in connection with the sale of Brink Group B.V.
- SMT Holding on its acquisition of Kuiken Groep from ABN AMRO Participaties
- GIMV on its minority investment in Eurocept
- Pathé on its acquisition of CineMec (2014) and Tivoli and Cinema (2017)
In 2010 Rebecca obtained her Master's degree in Dutch Civil Law from Leiden University and her Master's degree in Corporate Law from the VU University Amsterdam. In that same year she joined NautaDutilh Amsterdam. She obtained a post-graduate degree in mergers & acquisitions (Grotius Academy, Radboud University Nijmegen).