Chris Warner is a managing partner of our firm. In addition, Chris heads NautaDutilh's tax practice. He advises Dutch and international clients on all tax aspects of major public and private M&A transactions, IPO's, public private partnerships and privatizations, corporate reorganizations, debt restructurings, real property transactions, use of derivatives, securitizations and tier 1 capital financings.
His record includes representing:
- Thermo Fisher in its acquisition of Patheon N.V.
- Mylan NV regarding its $5 billion acquisition of the Abbott Laboratories assets as well as its current $34 billion bid for Perrigo Plc
- Cnova NV regarding its IPO in 2014
- Intel regarding its $5 billion investment in ASML
- Airbus in its EUR 10 billion shareholder restructuring and its EUR 4 billion share buy back plan
- Unibail on its EUR 12 billion acquisition of Rodamco.
Chris is actively involved in the Foreign Lawyers Forum of the American Bar Association and chaired the committee for a number of years. Furthermore, he has been national reporter and panelist for the International Fiscal Association, (IFA) conference. In addition, Chris has lectured on international taxation for the ITC Leiden L.L.M. program 2002 until 2015. Chris was elected to NautaDutilh's nomination committee in 2011 and was chair of this committee from 2012 - 2014.
He graduated from Leiden University in 1988. Prior to joining NautaDutilh in 1997, Chris was a member of Salomon Brothers' structured finance team in London. From 2002 to 2006 he worked in the Firm's New York office. In 2006 he returned to the Netherlands to chair NautaDutilh's Dutch tax practice.