Willianne van Zandwijk is partner at the Corporate and M&A practice of NautaDutilh's London office and member of the Private Equity team. Willianne focuses on Benelux and cross border mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buy-outs and corporate finance transactions for both financial investors and corporate clients. Willianne has broad transactional experience in various industries including retail, technology, energy, transport and logistics.
Representative experience includes advising:
- Blokker Holding on the management buy-out of the Blokker and Big Bazar retail chains by Blokker Holding’s CEO and on its sale of De Marskramer
- SHV Holdings, a family-owned multinational, on the merger of their group company Dyas Holdings B.V. with Oranje-Nassau Energie B.V.
- The Carlyle Group and its portfolio company Irca in connection with the acquisition of Dobla, producer and supplier of chocolate decorations
- NPM Capital and its portfolio company Conclusion in connection with the acquisition of SAP consultant and service provider MyBrand
- Brookfield Asset Management on its acquisition of a majority stake Schoeller Allibert Group
- Neste on its acquisition of a majority stake in Dutch animal fat trader Demeter and the acquisition of pre-treatment and storage capacity in the South-West of the Netherlands
- Europe Container Terminals (ECT), a subsdiairy of Hutchison Port Holdings, with its sale of a minority stake in Euromax Terminal Rotterdam to a subsidiary of COSCO Pacific Lmited
- The Carlyle Group on its acquisition of Hunkemöller
In 2010 Willianne obtained her Master's degree in Dutch Civil Law from Erasmus University Rotterdam and joined NautaDutilh at the beginning of 2011. Willianne obtained a post graduate degree in energy law (VU Amsterdam).