Willianne van Zandwijk is managing partner and head of the corporate M&A practice of NautaDutilh’s London office. Willianne is an all-round transaction lawyer, advising a variety of corporate clients and financial investors on cross-border and domestic M&A transactions, with a particular focus on transactions in the infrastructure, real estate and private equity sectors. Willianne is a member of the Private Equity Team.
Representative experience of Willianne includes advising:
- RTL on its proposed merger of RTL Nederland and Talpa Network;
- Silver Lake on its proposed acquisition of a strategic minority stake in Exact and on its investment in Getir B.V.;
- Long standing client Neste Corporation on its acquisition of Bunge’s refinery plant in Rotterdam and its acquisition of Count Terminal Rotterdam;
- AroundTown on various transactions;
- Quadrum Capital on its sale of real estate developer VanWonen
- Blokker Holding on the management-buy out of the Blokker and Big Bazar retail chains by Blokker Holding’s CEO and on the sale of De Marskramer;
- Brookfield on its acquisition of a majority stake in Schoeller Allibert Group;
- The Carlyle Group on its acquisition of Hunkemoller and on its acquisition of Dobla (via its portfolio company, Irca);
- SHV Holdings, a family-owned multinational, on the merger of its group company Dyas Holdings B.V. with Oranje-Nassau Energie B.V.
Willianne obtained her Master's degree in Dutch Civil Law from Erasmus University Rotterdam (cum laude). Willianne completed a post graduate degree in energy law (VU Amsterdam).