On Tuesday 4 December 2018, we will hold a seminar on recent case law in employment law that is relevant for your practice. On this occasion we will discuss, among others, the following topics:
• Dismissal for serious cause;
• Other forms of termination of employment contracts;
• Abuse of the right to dismiss and unreasonable dismissals;
• Monitoring of employees (e-mails, camera's, etc);
• Employees protected against dismissals;
Presentations will be given in the speaker's mother tongue (i.e. Dutch or French) but all hand-outs will be in both languages.
If you are interested to attend, please register by sending an email to email@example.com.