Our team has extensive experience of advising all parties in the healthcare sector on a wide variety of legal issues.
High-profile cases in the healthcare sector have included the following:
- NautaDutilh has advised on the financing of building and renovation work for a number of healthcare institutions, including Stichting Isala Klinieken (Zwolle), Stichting Orbis Medisch Centrum (Sittard-Geleen), VU Medisch Centrum (Amsterdam), Meander Medisch Centrum (Amersfoort), Stichting Alysis Zorggroep Arnhem), Stichting Ziekenhuis Bernhoven (Veghel), Stichting Ziekenhuisgroep Twente (Almelo en Hengelo), UMC St. Radboud (Nijmegen), Academisch Medisch Centrum (Amsterdam), Groene Hart Ziekenhuis (Gouda), Stichting Reinier de Graaf Groep (Delft), Stichting Zorgpartners Friesland (Leeuwarden) and Stichting Zaans Medisch Centrum (Zaandam).
- NautaDutilh advises on standard loan documentation for (secured) bank loans.
- NautaDutilh assists ZBCs (Zelfstandige Behandel Centra - Independent Treatment Centres) in setting up a group structure that makes distribution of profits possible, taking tax aspects into account.
- Governance Code- NautaDutilh has advised Auris and other healthcare institutions on the implementation of the healthcare-wide governance code.
- Capital Care Partners – NautaDutilh advises Capital Care Partners on setting up and structuring its healthcare investment fund.
- NautaDutilh currently advises RaPar on its investments in the sector.
- Yulius (formerly RMPI/De Grote Rivieren) - NautaDutilh advises Yulius on the distinction between financing under the Exceptional Medical Expenses Act and the Health Care Insurance Act, as well as on its general terms and conditions, data sharing with partners in the healthcare chain, and access to medical records.