NautaDutilh’s IP team:
- Argued successfully for LEGO on withdrawing an infringing Chinese toy from the market;
- Advised an innovative Dutch company in relation to a multi-million euro order with one of the world’s biggest shipbuilding companies;
- assisted a multinational distiller in a complex parallel import case before the Supreme Court of the Netherlands;
- Conducted a successful defence on behalf of raw materials importers in proceedings in the EU Court of Justice concerning a DNA patent;
- Has acted in various patent proceedings covering such areas as milking robots, medicines, stents, electronic programme guides and telecommunications networks;
- Assists brand and patent holders with monitoring and enforcement programmes; and
- Represents the biggest Internet service provider in the Netherlands in proceedings concerning blocking file-sharing websites such as The Pirate Bay.