Bart Keupink (1982) is an expert in the field of corporate criminal law, compliance and internal investigations since 2005. He obtained his PhD degree in 2011 with his dissertation on duties of care in enforcement law.
At NautaDutilh since 2010, Bart advises large multinational companies in complex international matters regarding fraud, environmental incidents, labour accidents, corruption, money laundering, foreign labour law, reporting obligations and international sanctions regulations.
Bart assists clients that are confronted with corporate crimes. He guides the legal process from incident to settlement and solves upcoming issues.
He lectures and publishes frequently on a wide range of corporate criminal law topics (please see the publication list).
- criminal defense of multinational company with Northsea rigs in a principle matter resulting in acquital. Read the ruling here (available in Dutch).
- assessment of, and advise on, anti-money laundering policies and/or anti-bribery compliance for dozens of global companies
- guiding corporate entity through legal proceedings regarding a lethal accident at a terminal in the port of Rotterdam
- executing several internal investigations for multinational companies - covering fact finding, witness interviews, proces counselling and closing the issue
- coordinating of inspections and dawnraids by authorities for corporate clients
- guiding corporate entity through legal proceedings regarding explosion at chemical plant