Robert Woudenberg is a lawyer at the Corporate, Arbitration, Litigation and Insolvency practice at the Amsterdam office. He advises clients in both transactions and disputes, with a focus on insolvency and restructurings (national and international). Before joining the CALI team, Robert was a member of the Corporate M&A team, where he focused on private mergers and acquisitions, as well as general contractual and commercial issues. In 2014, Robert worked at the Luxembourg office of NautaDutilh.
Representative transactions include:
• Flextronics with its acquisition of Mirror Controls International;
• CareerBuilder in the acquisition of a majority stake in Textkernel;
• Interstate Hotels & Resorts with the sale of its hotel portfolio in the Netherlands
• Stichting De Eendragt Pensioen in connection with the sale of pension insurer De Eendragt Pensioen N.V. to a.s.r. Nederland N.V.
• BrantNew with its acquisition of Brantano from the bankrupt Macintosh Retail Group
Robert completed the European Law School (cum laude) at the University of Groningen in 2011. In addition, Robert graduated in International and European Law and studied at the University of Wisconsin, Madison (USA).
Before joining NautaDutilh in 2011, Robert worked as a legal adviser at a small law firm. He is admitted to the Amsterdam Bar.