Our Capital Markets team was involved in almost half of these transactions as counsel to either the issuer, the banks or the selling shareholders. The team advised in 5 out of the 9 IPOs and 7 out of the 16 SPAC IPOs.
In 2021 we worked in these Euronext IPOs:
- we assisted Majorel as underwriters’ counsel with its €660m IPO;
- we assisted a consortium led by Tencent on the listing of Universal Music Group, one of the largest listings on Euronext Amsterdam in years;
- we assisted VAM Investments as underwriters’ counsel with its €210m IPO;
- we assisted Energy Transition Partners as underwriters’ counsel with its €175m IPO;
- we assisted Climate Transition Capital as underwriters’ counsel with its €190m IPO;
- we assisted NX Filtration as underwriters’ counsel with its €165m IPO, the first certified Green IPO on Euronext Amsterdam;
- we assisted Hedosophia European Growth with its €400m IPO;
- we assisted Pegasus Acquisition Company Europe with its €500m IPO;
- we assisted BNP Paribas as shareholder with the €2.2b IPO of Allfunds;
- we assisted ESG Core Investments as underwriters’ counsel with its €250m IPO;
- we assisted Pegasus Entrepreneurs with its €210m SPAC IPO; and
- we assisted Onward Medical with its approx. €80m Euronext Brussels and Amsterdam IPO.
In addition thereto, the team was also involved in several capital raises, US IPOs, US follow-on offerings and the first De-SPAC transaction in the Netherlands.
Some highlights are:
- we assisted Pharvaris with its $190m IPO on NASDAQ;
- we assisted LAVA Therapeutics with its $100m IPO on NASDAQ; and
- we assisted Sono Motors with its $150m IPO on NASDAQ.
‘These numbers mark the tremendous effort made by the team this year and emphasize our leading position in the Dutch market’, says Antonia Netiv, who co-heads our Capital Markets team together with Petra Zijp. ‘We want to thank our clients for this past year and congratulate them on these impressive achievements. We look forward to all that 2022 has to offer’, adds Petra.