Get inspired by leaders and key players in the life sciences sector during the NautaDutilh Life Sciences Tuesdays.
On 5 consecutive Tuesdays in November and December from 16:30h – 17:30h CET, we, in collaboration with global law firm Sidley Austin LLP and HollandBIO, will host panels and workshops on 5 topics of relevance for companies, investors, advisors and other key players in the life sciences sector.
Tuesday, 30 November, we will continue the series with a panel discussion on the differences between and the advantages and disadvantages of M&A versus a de-SPAC.
Topics covered will include:
* Is there a preferred route when going public?;
* Legal de-SPAC and IPO technicalities de-mystified; and
* Learn how to navigate the pitfalls.
- Arnd Christ – Chief Financial Officer Immatics
- Jan-Willem Plomp – Vice President Corporate Finance at Kempen & Co
- Frank Rahmani – Partner Sidley Austin (Palo Alto/San Francisco)
- Jules van de Winckel – Partner Corporate M&A NautaDutilh (Amsterdam)
- Paul van der Bijl – Partner NautaDutilh, Notarial Law (Amsterdam)
More information about the other sessions in this series can be found here.
For more information about this online session, send an e-mail to Marijn de Graaf via email@example.com.