At NautaDutilh, we consider the security of our systems a top priority. But no matter how much effort we put into system security, there can still be vulnerabilities present. If you discover a high risk vulnerability or security problem, we would like to know about it so we can take steps to address it as quickly as possible. We would like to ask you to help us better protect our clients and our systems.
Scope: (Internet)domains, services and URL’s ending with .nautadutilh.com or @nautadutilh.com.
Out-of-scope: SSL/TLS, Cookies, Ciphers, HSTS, CSP, Clickjacking.
Please do the following:
- Submit your findings by using the following URL
- Do not take in any way advantage of the vulnerability or problem you have discovered,
- Do not reveal the problem to or otherwise share it with others,
- Do not download, copy, transfer or publish any data and/or information that is exposed or accessible,
- Do not use the vulnerability or the security problem to attack the systems and services of NautaDutilh and/or others,
- Do not use the vulnerability or the security problem to gain access to the systems and services of NautaDutilh,
- Do not use attacks on (physical)security, social engineering, distributed denial of service, spam, and
- Do provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem, so we will be able to resolve it as quickly as possible. Usually, the IP address or the URL of the affected system and a description of the vulnerability will be sufficient, but complex vulnerabilities may require further explanation.
What we will do:
- We will respond to your report within 7 business days with our evaluation of the report and an expected resolution date,
- If you have fully followed the instructions above, we will not take any legal action against you in regard to the report,
- If you have fully followed the instructions above we will handle your report with strict confidentiality, and not pass on your personal details to third parties without your permission,
- We will keep you informed of the progress towards resolving the problem,
- In the public information concerning the problem reported, we will not give your name as the discoverer of the problem (we may consider to decide to do so if you desire otherwise).
We strive to resolve all problems and vulnerabilities as quickly as possible.
We greatly appreciate your help in protecting our systems and information.