Antonia Netiv advises on both ECM and DCM transactions and debt programmes of financial institutions and has experience with deals as diverse as IPOs, rights issues, liquidity programmes and various types of debt programmes.
Representative recent transactions include her work for:
- The underwriters ING and Rabobank with the EUR 82 million offering of new depositary re-ceipts in Fugro (February 2020);
- Vopak with its EUR 100 million share buyback programme (February 2020);
- the several bondholders taking control of Lebara during Lebara's restructuring (January 2020);
- Pharming Group N.V. in connection with its EUR 125 million convertible bonds issue, listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (January 2020);
- Ashland with its EUR 500 million senior notes issue (January 2020);
- Prosus in connection with the establishment of its USD 6 billion Global Medium Term Note Pro-gram and the launch of its debut offering of USD 1.25 billion notes (December 2019);
- the underwriters in connection with the EUR 500 million and USD 1 billion issue of notes by Mondelez International Holdings Netherlands B.V. (October 2019);
- Daimler in connection with the establishment of their Panda Programme and its EUR 5.14 billion (CNY 40 billion) panda bond issue. This was the first establishment of a Panda Programme as well as the first panda bond issuance by a Dutch issuer (September 2019);
- Unifrutti, world’s leading producers, marketers and distributors of high-quality fresh fruit, and BNP Paribas as transaction counsel in respect of Unifrutti's EUR 140 million 7.5% high yield notes offering (September 2019);
- de Volksbank with its successful first Green Bond issue of EUR 500 million (September 2019);
- Airbus SE in connection with the filing of its 2018 Universal Registration Document (URD). This URD was the first Universal Registration Document to be approved under the new Prospectus Regulation in Europe (July 2019);
- one of the bidders in the take-over process of Dutch insurance company Vivat (June 2019);
- Agrokor in connection with its restructuring (July 2018);
- The underwriters with argenx' (i) EUR 317 million NASDAQ IPO, (ii) first follow-on offering of USD 231 million, (iii) second follow-on offering of USD 300 million, and (iv) third follow on offering of USD 627 million of argenx, already listed on the Brussels Stock Exchange with a market cap of EUR 317 million and one of the biggest public biotechs in each European country, and argenx's subsequent equity offering ad USD 231 million (May and December 2017, September 2018 and November 2019);
- Unibail Rodamco in connection with its Euro 21 billion acquisition of Westfield and the pro-posed admission to listing of the staples securities on Euronext Amsterdam (December 2017);
- Reinet Investments, in connection with its dual listing on Euronext Amsterdam and the Johan-nesburg Stock Exchange (November 2017);
- InflaRx, a biopharmaceutical company structured through the Netherlands, in connection with its NASDAQ IPO (November 2017);
- NWB Bank in connection with several issues and over EUR 5.7 billion of affordable housing bonds (up to 2019); and
- The underwriters Citigroup, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, ABN AMRO Bank and ING in NIBC's IPO on Euronext Amsterdam (March 2018)With setting up and updating various signifi-cant parties' structured products programmes, debt issuance programmes, euro medium term notes programmes and commercial paper programmes (amongst which Daimler and Prosus) (since 2017).
Antonia has also worked on many liability management programmes over the years including for KPN and Vopak and several banks.
Antonia worked in NautaDutilh's London office between 2010 and 2012 and for Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP in London in 2012 and between 2013 to 2016.
Chambers Europe and Chambers Global ranked Antonia as Band 2 in Capital Markets: Equity in 2021. With clients calling her "practicality, responsiveness and great substantive command".
Antonia is ranked as "Up and Coming" in the 2020 edition of Chambers Europe. They quote: "Clients endorse Antonia Netiv 's ability in equity capital market transactions."
Antonia is rated as a "Rising Star" in the 2018 edition of the IFLR1000. According to the IFLR 2018 clients say that "in the field of debt capital markets, the one to watch is Antonia Netiv. Just appointed partner and having gained additional training in London, she is knowledgeable and provides to-the-point practical advice".
Legal500 say she "understands both business and regulations".