Antonia Netiv advises on both ECM and DCM transactions and has extensive experience with deals as diverse as IPOs, SPACs, rights issues, liquidity programmes and various types of debt programmes.
Representative recent transactions include her work for:
- The underwriters in connection with the several notes issues by Mondelez International Holdings Netherlands B.V. (October 2019 and September 2021);
- The underwriters on its EUR 175 million SPAC IPO Energy Transition Partners B.V. (ENTP) on Euronext Amsterdam (July 2021);
- The underwriters on its EUR 190 million SPAC IPO of Climate Transition Capital Acquisition I on Euronext Amsterdam (July 2021);
- Hedosophia European Growth Limited on its EUR 460 million SPAC IPO on Euronext Amsterdam (May 2021);
- Pegasus Acquisition Company Europe on its EUR 484 million SPAC IPO on Euronext Amsterdam, (April 2021);
- Pharvaris with its USD 190 million Nasdaq IPO (February 2021);
- Amsterdam Commodities N.V. with the launch of an accelerated bookbuild offering up to approximately EUR 96.1 million.(December 2020);
- The underwriters in Fugro's rights offering (December 2020) and its EUR 82 million offering of new depositary receipts (February 2020);
- The underwriters for argenx' EUR 115 million Nasdaq IPO and 5 follow-on offerings between May 2017 until February 2021, raising a total of over USD 3 billion;
- Vopak with its EUR 100 million share buyback programme (February 2020);
- the several bondholders taking control of Lebara during Lebara's restructuring (January 2020);
- Pharming Group N.V. in connection with its EUR 125 million convertible bonds issue, listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (January 2020);
- Ashland with its EUR 500 million senior notes issue (January 2020);
- Prosus in connection with the establishment of its USD 6 billion Global Medium Term Note Program and various issues thereunder (December 2019 and ongoing); and
- Daimler in connection with the establishment of their Panda Programme and its EUR 5.14 billion (CNY 40 billion) panda bond issue. This was the first establishment of a Panda Programme as well as the first panda bond issuance by a Dutch issuer (September 2019).
Antonia worked in NautaDutilh's London office between 2010 and 2012 and for Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP in London in 2012 and between 2013 to 2016.
Chambers Europe and Chambers Global ranked Antonia as Band 2 in Capital Markets: Equity in 2021. With clients calling her "practicality, responsiveness and great substantive command".
What others say
Chambers Europe and Chambers Global ranked Antonia as Band 2 in Capital Markets in 2022.
"User friendly, commercial, hard working, always helpful, excellent on cross-border transactions" - The Legal500 (2022)
"Antonia Netiv is outstanding and a pleasure to work with"- The Legal500 (2022)
"Antonia Netiv is the guru on Amsterdam-listed SPACs"- The Legal500 (2022)
Antonia is rated as a "Highly Regarded" in the 2021 edition of the IFLR1000.
"Understands both business and regulations", "is very attuned to the market, well-rounded across a number of products", "very responsive and practical" and "very dedicated and professional. Quick response times and on top of her files with a very strong and comprehensive understanding of client situations. Diligent and helpful". The Legal500 (2021)