Antonia Netiv advises on both ECM and DCM transactions and debt programmes of financial institutions and has experience with deals as diverse as IPOs, rights issues, liquidity programmes and various types of debt programmes.
Representative recent transactions include her work for:
- Pharming Group N.V. in connection with its EUR 125 million convertible bonds issue, listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange;
- Prosus in connection with the establishment of its USD 6 billion Global Medium Term Note Pro-gram and the launch of its debut offering of USD 1.25 billion notes;
- Daimler in connection with the establishment of their Panda Programme and its EUR 5.14 billion (CNY 40 billion) panda bond issue. This was the first establishment of a Panda Programme as well as the first panda bond issuance by a Dutch issuer;
- Airbus SE in connection with the filing of its 2018 Universal Registration Document (URD). This URD was the first Universal Registration Document to be approved under the new Prospectus Regulation in Europe;
- Unibail Rodamco in connection with its Euro 21 billion acquisition of Westfield and the pro-posed admission to listing of the staples securities on Euronext Amsterdam;
- the underwriters in connection with the IPO of argenx on NASDAQ and a subsequent follow-on offerings;
- Reinet Investments, in connection with its dual listing on Euronext Amsterdam and the Johannesburg Stock Exchange; and
- InflaRx, a biopharmaceutical company structured through the Netherlands, in connection with its NASDAQ IPO.
Antonia worked in NautaDutilh's London office between 2010 and 2012 and for Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP in London in 2012 and between 2013 to 2016.
Antonia is ranked as "Up and Coming" in the 2020 edition of Chambers Europe. They quote: "Clients endorse Antonia Netiv 's ability in equity capital market transactions."
Antonia is rated as a "Rising Star" in the 2018 edition of the IFLR1000. According to the IFLR 2018 clients say that "in the field of debt capital markets, the one to watch is Antonia Netiv. Just appointed partner and having gained additional training in London, she is knowledgeable and provides to-the-point practical advice".
Legal500 say she "understands both business and regulations".