We are happy to announce the appointment of seven new partners as of 1 April 2022. These appointments further strengthen our position as a full service law firm, with partners appointed across our Corporate M&A, Dispute Resolution and our Finance teams.
The new partners are:
- Olaf Baks – Corporate M&A – Amsterdam
- Jeroen Boelens – Dispute Resolution – New York
- Jacqueline Clement – Corporate M&A – Amsterdam
- Michelle van Doren – Finance – Berlin & Amsterdam
- Marieke Faber – Dispute Resolution – New York
- Sophie van Lanschot – Corporate M&A – Rotterdam
- Caroline Notté – Corporate – Luxembourg
Managing Partner Petra Zijp, commenting on the appointments: "Many of our new partners have been with the firm since the very start of their career, and these well-deserved promotions reflect our commitment to helping our talent develop into skilled, client centric professionals. We are proud to see what these excellent lawyers have achieved so far for our clients, and we look forward to seeing them grow further in their new role.”
Also as of 1 April 2022, Tom de Clerck, Reinier Dommerholt, Stef Feyen, Marlous Schrijvers, Bjarni Schim, Karel de Smet and Christine Vreede have been appointed as counsel.