Rebecca spent 6 years in our New York office. Rebecca has in-depth experience with advising on Dutch law aspects in US originated transactions, and in-depth knowledge of the US M&A market. She has the expertise to make US deals with Dutch entities go smoothly and to represent US clients without the disconnects that easily occur when bridging continents and legal systems.
Rebecca’s experience includes advising:
- Partners Group on its acquisition of Pharmathen
- Ginkgo Bioworks on its acquisition of Dutch DNA Biotech
- Ecovative on the acquisition of Lambert Spawn Europa
- Investor consortium led by Novo Holdings on the Series A round of The Protein Brewery
- Norwest Venture Partners on the Series B financing round of VanMoof
- Kester Capital in its acquisition of Avania
- TPG on its investment in AU10TIX
- Gilde Healthcare, Inkef Capital and M Ventures on the Series A round of Calypso Biotech
- TPG Capital and its portfolio company, Beaver-Visitec International on the acquisition of Vitreq
What others say
'New York-based Rebecca Pinto strengthens the firm’s global relationships and adds an extra dimension to the scope of the practice – dealing with private equity mandates in the life sciences and technology sectors.'
Legal 500, 2023
NautaDutilh's Life Sciences team is ranked as tier 1 by The Legal 500. Within this team, corporate experts Ruud Smits and Rebecca Pinto 'both deserve special mention for being crisp, clear, and strong communicators and for thinking about how to get the deal done.'
Legal 500, 2019
Rebecca obtained her Master's degree in Dutch Civil Law from Leiden University and her Master's degree in Corporate Law from the VU Amsterdam. She obtained a post-graduate degree in mergers & acquisitions (Grotius Academy, Radboud University Nijmegen).