Antonia Netiv adviseert op het gebied van ECM en DCM extensieve ervaring met uiteenlopende deals, variërend van beursgangen, SPACs, claimemissie, liquiditeitenprogramma’s en diverse soorten schuldprogramma’s.
Representatieve recente transacties zijn onder meer haar werk voor (in English):
- The underwriters in connection with the several notes issues by Mondelez International Holdings Netherlands B.V. (October 2019 and September 2021);
- The underwriters on its EUR 175 million SPAC IPO Energy Transition Partners B.V. (ENTP) on Euronext Amsterdam (July 2021);
- The underwriters on its EUR 190 million SPAC IPO of Climate Transition Capital Acquisition I on Euronext Amsterdam (July 2021);
- Hedosophia European Growth Limited on its EUR 460 million SPAC IPO on Euronext Amsterdam (May 2021);
- Pegasus Acquisition Company Europe on its EUR 484 million SPAC IPO on Euronext Amsterdam, (April 2021);
- Pharvaris with its USD 190 million Nasdaq IPO (February 2021);
- Amsterdam Commodities N.V. with the launch of an accelerated bookbuild offering up to approximately EUR 96.1 million.(December 2020);
- The underwriters in Fugro's rights offering (December 2020) and its EUR 82 million offering of new depositary receipts (February 2020);
- The underwriters for argenx' EUR 115 million Nasdaq IPO and 5 follow-on offerings between May 2017 until February 2021, raising a total of over USD 3 billion;
- Vopak with its EUR 100 million share buyback programme (February 2020);
- the several bondholders taking control of Lebara during Lebara's restructuring (January 2020);
- Pharming Group N.V. in connection with its EUR 125 million convertible bonds issue, listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (January 2020);
- Ashland with its EUR 500 million senior notes issue (January 2020);
- Prosus in connection with the establishment of its USD 6 billion Global Medium Term Note Program and various issues thereunder (December 2019 and ongoing); and
- Daimler in connection with the establishment of their Panda Programme and its EUR 5.14 billion (CNY 40 billion) panda bond issue. This was the first establishment of a Panda Programme as well as the first panda bond issuance by a Dutch issuer (September 2019).
Antonia werkte van 2010 tot 2012 bij NautaDutilh in Londen en in 2012 en van 2013 tot 2016 bij Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP in Londen.
Wat anderen zeggen
Chambers Europe en Chambers Global vermelden Antonia als Band 2 in Capital Markets in 2022.
"User friendly, commercial, hard working, always helpful, excellent on cross-border transactions" - The Legal500 (2022)
"Antonia Netiv is outstanding and a pleasure to work with"- The Legal500 (2022)
"Antonia Netiv is the guru on Amsterdam-listed SPACs"- The Legal500 (2022)
Chambers Europe en Chambers Global vermelden Antonia in 2021 als Band 2 op het gebied van Capital Markets: Equity. Cliënten noemden haar "praktisch, ontvankelijk en een grote inhoudelijke beheersing."
In de 2021 editie van de IFLR1000 wordt Antonia beoordeeld als ‘Highly Regarded’.
Legal 500 (2021) zegt over Antonia “understands both business and regulations”, "very attuned to the market, well-rounded across a number of products", "very responsive and practical" en "very dedicated and professional. Quick response times and on top of her files with a very strong and comprehensive understanding of client situations. Diligent and helpful".